Friday, July 17, 2009

attentiOn tO Miss Dia

salam~
my name is Nabilah binti Khirrudin.....
im frOm Taman Pelangi......
i has 6 siblings....
3 eldest sister and 2 yOungest sister...
my mOthers wOrk as an ecsecutive...
my fathers died when i was 15....i miss him sO much...till nOw i felt regret cOz i've NEVER say that i lOVE him sO much....

___________ lOading________________________

im very pOor in english....
i always use a brOken english when i talk tO my friends or the othERs peOPLE...
actually i like tO speAk in english but my friEN DS and my family always laugh at me b'cOz of my bROken english language......but never mind.....i"ll learn mOre and mOre....my expectatiOn in thiS class is i want tO knOw mOre abOut english...especially in grammar....and i want the envirOnment in a happy mOod...sO that my classmate and i getting clOser.......

1 comment:

  1. whoaa..so i guess this hari raya, your house will be full with a bunch of girls.whee!!

    so, you like grammar?salute!!not many people love grammar. for me, grammar is confusing but i love it and i'm very fond of teaching you the proper pronunciation. the point is not to sound like a "mat saleh" but to make your speaking understandable internationally

    ReplyDelete